January 18, 2017 by Tavia, 9 comments Beauty 2017 Spring Collection, Chanel, makeup collection
Would you like to take a first look at Chanel Spring 2017 Energies et Puretes de Chanel? 🙂 Yes, this is the annual Chanel Le Blanc makeup collection and it will become available online very soon. I bet you’ve already seen the highlights of this collection on Instagram and if you were quite interested there are also swatches posted by a couple of beauty bloggers. The new Chanel Spring 2017 Chanel Le Blanc collection was inspired by the Eastern pop culture so we get pretty colorful and vibrant shades along with a couple of limited edition items. Check them out right after the cut and take your pick as this one has a lot of star products to offer.
Japan Launch Date – 24 February 2017
Singapore Launch Date – 20 January 2017
U.S. Launch Date – late January 2017 at @chanel.com
Plisse Lumiere de Chanel Illuminating Powder – Limited Edition
It’s a versatile highlighter with soft gold champagne reflexes. The powder is embossed with “washi” paper design symbolizing the contrast between traditional craftsmanship and graphic modernity.
Les Tissages de Chanel Blush
- No.100 Tweed Coralline – coral (Limited Edition)
- No.110 Cherry Blossom – cherry red
Les 4 Ombres Eyeshadow Palette
- No.284 Jardin de Lumieres – tin grey, pink peach, aubergine, silver (Limited Edition)
- No.292 Jardins Eclatants – sparkling pink, pearly peach, pink beige, intense copper brown (Limited Edition)
Rouge 4 Hot Spring 2017 Beauty Trends Coco Shine
- Corail Radieux – creamy sparkling coral
- Rose Ravissant – radiant pink coral
- Rouge Lumiere – intense red (Limited Edition)
Rouge Allure Gloss
- Energie – bright coral
- Vibration – vibrant milky raspberry (Limited Edition)
- No.584 Bleu Pastel – opalescent light blue
- Resplendissant – bright coral
Enjoy more photos…
Other articles you should check out!
ORLY Summer 2017 Coastal Crush Collection
Bobbi Brown Red Hot Valentine’s Day 2017 Collection
Spring 2017 Nail Trends - ELLE - Fashion Magazine - Beauty Outfits Under 0: Three Trendy Looks for Thanksgiving
[Published: 24 May 2016 (GMT+10) On May 13, the Obama administration released a federal directive to.